Household technology is improving and advancing every day. From milk frother machines to Smart TVs, there is a household gadget for everyone. This modern technology is making people’s lives simpler, one gadget and gizmo at a time. Check out a list of these low-cost must-have apartment gadgets everyone could use in their home!
For your Kitchen:
- Instant Pot
– If you have a busy schedule and do not have time to cook a full mean, the Instant Pot can convert your 2-hour cooking experience into a 30-minute meal.
- Brita Water Filter
– If you find yourself spending money on plastic water bottles every trip to the store, invest in a reusable water bottle and Water Filter to keep an endless supply of filtered cold water at the press of a button.
- AeroPress Coffee Maker
– This space-saving coffee maker can make up to three cups of coffee at a time, and also can fit in your cabinet drawer for easy clean-up and storage.
- Breakfast Sandwich Maker
– Mornings are difficult to motivate yourself to wake up 10 minutes early just to eat a sufficient breakfast. With this breakfast sandwich maker, you can have a fresh Deli breakfast sandwich in just 5 minutes and start your day off right.
For your Living Room:
- Indoor Herbs Growing Kit
– If you live in an apartment, chances are you have little to no yard space. With this Indoor Growing Kit, you can satisfy your green thumb and also grow your own herbs in the comfort of your living room.
- Color Changing Light Bulbs
– Changing the light bulbs in your lamps or fixtures can enhance the overall ambiance of a room. You can add warm colors for a cozy feel, or bright colors for a more lively atmosphere.
- Heating/Cooling Oscillating Fan
– During the most extreme temperatures of the season, it can get difficult not to keep your A/C blasting full time. Adding an oscillating fan can help cool down, or warm up any room without spiking up your electric bill.
For your Bedroom:
- Sound Machine:
– In an apartment, finding quiet time can be somewhat challenging sometimes. Keeping a noise machine next to your bed can help you get a better night’s sleep and block out the outside noise that is preventing you from a full night’s rest.
- Heated Blankets
– Nothing feels better than cozying up in your bed with a blanket and your favorite TV show. Heated blankets calm your muscles and nerves to help you feel more relaxed and at ease when you lay down for bed.
For your Bathroom:
- Oil Diffuser
– One of the most important aspects about someone’s home that people notice is how it smells. Purchasing an oil diffuser will eliminate all potential smells and fill your house with soft aromatic smells. There are many different scents and combinations so it will be easy to find “your smell”.
- Hands-Free Soap Dispenser
– During this pandemic, it is important to keep your hands clean and free of germs as much as possible. This Hands-Free dispenser will make washing your hands a germ-free process by eliminating some of the physical objects you have to touch.
Every room in your house has the potential to be upgraded with these life-changing additions. From being cozied up in bed with a heated blanket, to making yourself a morning breakfast sandwich, these must-have apartment gadgets will change your day-to-day life for the better!
If you are looking to move into a new apartment or house, take a look at our current available rentals in the area to see if there is anything for you! Feel free to contact us with any questions!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.