Have no plans for this upcoming holiday weekend? Don’t want to go to the lake? No worries! We got you covered. Here is a list of ten different 4th of July celebrations on every corner of Gwinnett to spend your weekend at! Happy Independence Day!
Prelude to the Fourth- Lawrenceville Lawn
July 1 @ 5:30 PM
- Begin your patriotic weekend by spending the evening outside with friends and family! There will be live music, food trucks, and of course, fireworks! Be sure to bring chairs and/or blankets to get cozy under the night sky!
Stone Mountain Laser Show- Stone Mountain Park
July 1-3 @ 9:30 PM
- Take a trip to Georgia’s own Stone Mountain to watch this classic laser show! Enjoy the warm weather while watching the fabulous show of lasers! To finish it off, there will be patriotic Fireworks shows to end the night!
Auburn Independence Day Celebration- Downtown Auburn
July 2 @5:00 PM
- These 4th of July celebrations activities are very family oriented! There will be many kids’ activities and games, live music, and is said to have “the best fireworks show in the area!” You won’t want to miss that!
Sparks in the Park- E.E. Robinson Park in Sugar Hill
July 3 @ 6:30 PM
- Head over to this popular park and spend your night listening to live music, eating from food trucks, and end it all with a fantastic fireworks show! Don’t forget to bring blankets and chairs for optimum comfort!
5th Annual Great American 5K- Little Mulberry Park in Dacula
July 4 @ 7:00 AM
- Get your exercise on! Participate in this patriotic 5K this holiday! The theme is patriotism so wear your brightest red, white, and blues and start running for freedom! Be sure you register in time!
4th of July Celebrations and Fireworks- Cumming Fairgrounds
July 4 @ 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Visit the fairgrounds for a day filled with fun! Start your day off with a patriotic parade at 10:00 AM and finish it with an incredible fireworks show! There will be contests, live music, and many activities for the family!
4th of July Hotdog Eating Contest- Mall of Georgia in Buford
July 4 @ 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Bring your empty bellies! If you think you have a chance, enter in this hot dog eating competition, and win some cool prizes! Spend your afternoon getting your face painted while listening to live music! IF you are up to the task, there will be a “most patriotic” costume contest! Calling all Uncle Sam’s!
Star-Spangled Snellville- Snellville Towne Greene
July 4 @ 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Head over to this 4th of July celebration for lots of fun! There will be live music performers, games, and rides! Snellville is also giving back to the community at this time by hosting a blood drive during the celebration. Take a break from the games and donate!
Celebrate the Fourth- Braselton Towne Greene
July 4 @ 5:00 PM
- Visit downtown Braselton with the family and participate in their celebration! Spend your evening listening to live music, eating food from food trucks, and letting the kids play with the many kids’ activities! End your night with a bright fireworks show!
Sparkle in the Park- Lilburn City Park
July 4 @ 5:30 PM – 10:00 PM
- Travel to the happening city of Lilburn and see their 4th of July celebration! There will be many family games and activities, live music, and you guessed it, fireworks! Be sure to bring chairs and/or blankets to guarantee a spot to watch the show!
We hope this gave you some direction on what to do this 4th of July in Gwinnett! If your plans aren’t at the lake this weekend, be sure to head to one of these exciting local events to enjoy this holiday!
Wherever you end up, make sure to be safe and have a great time at the many 4th of July celebrations!
If you are looking to purchase a rental property in the Gwinnett area and need some professional management assistance, contact us today and we will be glad to guide you through the process!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.