Gwinnett County is one of the most sought-after counties in all of Georgia. Every city is very unique and has its own individual atmosphere and activities. Located North-East of Atlanta, Grayson is a hidden gem. From parks to museums, to Breweries, Grayson has a little something that everyone would love! If you are questioning how to spend your day, look no further and embrace this wonderful city!
Tribble Mill Park:
- Tribble Mill Park is located in East Grayson and is sitting on a whopping 713 acres of land! This park is full of things to do suited for the whole family, or just a solo day enjoying the outdoors. There is a fishing lake with a boat ramp, and several hiking trails. You can either hike a 3.4-mile paved trail or go on a longer unpaved trail for a more hiking-esque experience.
Grayson Community Park:
- Grayson Community Park is the perfect spot if you are looking for a picnic day! There is a large open field, playgrounds, recreational space, and pavilions for outside events. This park is where the city holds most of its events, so make sure to check the calendar on their website after this pandemic to stay updated on any upcoming events!
Bay Creek Park:
- This park is not in Grayson, but its neighboring city, Loganville. Bay Creek Park is approximately 153 acres and is packed with nature-filled activities. There is a wooded trail that is perfect for a light walk around the park. For children, there are multiple sports fields and playgrounds for them to spend their days at. This park also is the first to feature a special-needs ball field that is accessible to wheelchairs and walkers!
Vines Park and Museum:
- Vines Park is a one-of-a-kind property that looks straight out of a fantasy! The property holds a 1900s estate and acres of beautiful gardens. You can easily make a day out of exploring the grounds. The gardens consist of greenery, vibrant flowers, and extraordinary statues scattered around the property. The estate itself doubles as a museum and a wedding venue. If you enjoy scenery and museums, this is a must-see!
For the Kids
Urban Air Adventure Park:
- Trampoline parks are becoming increasingly popular among younger children! What doesn’t sound fun about bouncing around all day!? This Park has everything from trampolines to go-karting, to rock climbing, to virtual reality. You can enjoy a day here while your kids have a great time, or book their birthday here! Either way, it will be an exciting day that the whole family will love.
For the Adults
- Breweries are quickly popping up all around Gwinnett County! Entrepreneurs are discovering their talents by crafting beer and people are loving it! This brewery is located in Lawrenceville, just a short drive from Grayson. This brewery specializes in German beers and has an extensive menu of beers for you to try! Breweries have the perfect atmosphere to have a night out with friends or a refreshing evening with your significant other.
- It is important to participate in the local events happening in your city! Every year on the last Saturday of April, the City of Grayson celebrates the start of Spring and residents by throwing a fun festival day! Spend your day by touring through homemade gifts and pieces. This festival has lots of family activities to keep everyone busy for the whole day!
St Patrick’s Day Celebration with Sandy Creek Band:
- With the popular holiday coming up, many bars and locations are hosting a Green celebration! At Moonshiners Bar and Grill in Loganville, they are having live music and other holiday-themed activities! Go drink some green beer and enjoy the Irish atmosphere!
St. Paddys on Perry:
- Another popular St. Patrick’s day celebration is happening near the square in downtown Lawrenceville. The city closes the streets nearby and creates a fun, exciting environment of drinks and music! You don’t need to be Irish to enjoy the varieties of Irish food and brews!
Make sure to keep yourself safe during this pandemic. It has been a rough past year with the lack of social interaction, but hopefully, this year will be different! Luckily, Grayson has many outdoor activities and events that are available pandemic or not!
If you are interested in moving to the Grayson area, visit our website and contact us to see what available homes we have!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.