Real Property Management of Greater Gwinnett has been one of Gwinnett’s most trusted Property Management Companies for 7 years running! We manage properties throughout Gwinnett County from Lilburn to Dacula. At RPM Gwinnett, we strive to be the best and we always put our customers first.
What Do Property Managers Do?
- Act as an agent for the owner
- Prepare homes to rent/ maintain the property/ schedule maintenance appointments
- Find and screen tenants to place the best of the best in your property
- Control and collect all rent payments
- Property Inspections
What Areas Do We Serve?
- Cities throughout Gwinnett County- Dacula, Grayson, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, and Snellville
How Will You Find Tenants For My Property?
- Our properties are syndicated online on the most popular rental websites nationwide.
- We have a narrow screening process that assists us in deciding who is the best tenant for your property.
- We like to think of every property as it is our own, so we would never place a tenant who does not meet our criteria into your property.
How Will I Know What’s Going On With My Property?
- We have a secure owner portal that can be accessed 24/7
- Through building and having a relationship with your Property Manager, you will be provided with just one person to answer all of your questions and concerns.
Who Handles Maintenance On My Property?
- We schedule maintenance appointments with our trusted, long-standing, quality contractors.
- Repairs/ maintenance caused by tenant neglect or abuse will not be the owner’s responsibility.
Do we handle HOA?
- We enforce all HOA rules and regulations regarding your property.
How Do We Manage Rent Payments?
- The Property Manager handles all rent collections in a timely manner.
- We use our comprehensive tenant screening to place qualified tenants in your property, but in the case a tenant is late on their rent, we move very quickly and precisely to collect any and all late payments. If the problem persists, we will not hesitate to use legal means.
How We Differ From Other Property Management Companies:
- Our business is built on communication and our number one interest is customer satisfaction. We do everything in our power to make sure the owner is getting the most out of their investment, and we also make sure our tenant is getting the most out of their rental property.
- We take all local information into count when we take on your property. This means we will research local statistics and comps on properties near yours to make sure your property is not priced too high or too low. Chances are if your property is on the market with no tenant inquiries, your rental price is too high. Just the opposite, if your property has too many applicants, the price may be just a little too low. Hiring a property manager will help you find the perfect balance logistically, but still let you have control of your preferred rent price.
- We provide aggressive marketing strategies when your property is available. Our goal is to place a tenant in your property as soon as possible, but not before we run proper screening on them to make sure they are a good fit. With your property posted on the most popular rental websites, a star tenant is sure to arise!
- As mentioned above, we like to treat every one of our properties as our own and we always strive to be the best for our owners, and tenants.
Choosing a property manager who is right for you can be difficult. Make sure you look around and find the best Property Manager to suit your needs. Read reviews and local opinions before you choose!
We hope this gave you some insight on why you should hire a Property Manager! If you are looking to move into Gwinnett County, contact us today and we will find the perfect rental for you! If you own a home in Gwinnett County and would like to rent it out and have us manage your property, reach out to us and we will be glad to assist you during this process!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.