Christmas is around the corner! Are you ready? From gift buying to decorating, to baking, to parties, this time of the year can get overwhelming! This year, have everything under control and prepared just in time for the big day! Our 2021 Christmas guide will give you tips on how to be ready for Christmas Day, gift ideas, DIY décor, and the best holiday snacks and treats! This year, have everything you need to throw a great holiday celebration with our 2021 Christmas guide!
If you have family coming over for the holidays, it can be stressful to plan and prepare for all the people going to be in your home! These simple tips will help you host the best Christmas ever!
- Meal Preparation– Cooking and preparing an entire day of meals can be overwhelming. Choose a menu and stick to it! By having a set menu ahead of time, you can easily prepare and shop for only what is needed. Try not to overload yourself with too many dishes and bite off more than you can chew! (Literally!) Try making a checklist that includes all the dishes you are making, along with all the ingredients to make your grocery trip a breeze!
- Seating– It is important to make sure you can accommodate and seat all your guests! Plan ahead of time by pre-arranging seating areas and adding/taking away furniture as needed. You don’t want your guests eating your Christmas dinner on the couch!
If you want to spruce up your home with some homemade Christmas décor, look no further! These easy but festive decorations will brighten up your Grayson home for the holidays!
- Wall Presents– All those pictures you have hung on your wall can be turned into festive wall décor! Grab your favorite wrapping paper and wrap the frames to create 2D present boxes! Your house will be filled with festive spirit!
- Wall Garland Christmas Tree– All you need for this festive craft is some garland, lights, wall hooks, and ornaments! Drape your garland in a tree shape on an open wall and decorate it the way you like!
- Outdoor Ball Ornaments- These large ornaments are sure to level up your outdoor decorations! All you need are some large colorful bouncy balls, small silver buckets, ribbon, lights, and a hot glue gun! Glue the buckets to the top of the balls with the ribbon, add the lights how you like, and there you have it!
Getting gifts for friends and loved ones can be stressful, as you want to get them a thoughtful present to show them that you appreciate them. These simple yet meaningful gifts will be sure to put a smile on anyone you give them to!
- Create A Shadow Box– This gift can be created in so many ways to be made special! Take some items that are relevant to your person of choice and decorate it the way you want! You could add things like flowers, pictures, and memorabilia, sports items, or anything you like. This is a gift that your person will cherish forever!
- Bundt Pan Wreath– This is for all your baking lover friends! Take a Bundt pan and line it with Styrofoam and pick out some ornaments to fill the inside of the pan! This gift made our 2021 Christmas guide because of the simplicity, yet 2-in-1 present!
- Homemade Ornaments- Get your creativity on! Head to your local crafts store and pick up some plain glass ornaments and other craft supplies and get to decorating! You can make each ornament special for each person to really personalize this thoughtful gift! Check out some online ideas for creative Christmas ornaments!
Snacks, Treats & Drinks
Meal planning and prepping is one of the most crucial aspects of Christmas preparation! Our 2021 Christmas Guide will give you ideas that will make for some happy bellies in your Lilburn home this holiday season!
- Eggnog French Toast- Use some of your eggnog in your Christmas breakfast for a real festive meal! Substitute the milk for your favorite eggnog and you have a winter twist on your traditional breakfast!
- Baked Brie- This appetizer dish has so many combinations to mix and match you can never go wrong! For a traditional Christmas baked brie, mix chopped apples and cranberries, wrap in a flaky crust with the brie and bake! This sweet and savory dish is sure to be a crowd favorite this year! If cranberries and apples aren’t for you, try candied pecans and peaches for a sweeter and crunchier brie.
- Grinch Punch- Get your boozy Grinch on! This festive drink uses Midori melon liquor, sprite, and pineapple juice! Rim your glass with some red sugar and mix all the ingredients for a fun Christmas cocktail!
- Create Your Own Cookies- Get creative! Bake some sugar cookies and use colored icing, M&M’s, licorice, and other candies to decorate your own cookies! Create some ornaments, ugly sweaters, flowers, or whatever your artistic side lets you create!
We hope our 2021 Christmas guide gave you some insight on how to host a fabulous Christmas this year! Remember, planning is crucial so don’t wait until the last minute. Save yourself the stress and allow yourself to enjoy the holiday and time with friends and family! With these tips, ideas, and recipes your Christmas in Snellville should be a breeze!
From your friends here at Real Property Management of Greater Gwinnett, we wish you all a very Holiday season and a Happy New Year!
If you are looking to move into Gwinnett County, contact us today for assistance with property management services and we will help you find the perfect rental home! If you own a home and would like to rent it out in Gwinnett County, reach out to us and we will be glad to assist you in the process!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.